Saturday 5 July 2014

What I've Been Up To: Summer Fayre


So, it's been about 2 weeks since I last posted on here but here is my first post for July! Today, my old primary school were holding a Summer Fayre and they let me have a stall for free! Unfortunately, I work every Saturday so was unable to attend therefore my lovely Mum and Nan (pictured above) ran it for me instead.

We sold things from around the house and things that mum managed to find on offer and in sales etc. Plus lots of sweets, cakes and chocolate. She also used one of the games we had in our playroom and charged 30p a go; if you could complete it without the machine buzzing, you won a prize (but no-one managed to complete it!)


All together they made £52.30 in two hours for me which I'm so grateful for! This week I also washed mum's car and earned another £10 which is good going to kick off my fundraising for July! Next week I am also pet sitting again, but this time they're two cats!


Happy fundraising! 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment