Friday 18 July 2014

What I've Been up to: Pet Sitting (Again!)


Once again I have been looking after pets whilst their owners are away on holiday. If you have seen my previous post, you'll see that I looked after my Nan's dog for a week whilst she was in the Isle of Man. However, this time the cats stayed at their house and I visited every morning and evening to sort them out. I had to change their food and water every morning and evening, change the cat flap settings to let them out during the day and shut them in at night and clean out the litter tray every-other-day.

It was a fairly simple task to do and great for people who don't want to spend a lot of money putting their animals into kennels/catteries but don't mind paying you to do it. I earned £50 from this alone which is great as I've earned £100 in the past two weeks!


Have you looked after anyone's pets as a fundraising idea? If not, see if you can arrange to as it's easy money for your expedition!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment