Friday 16 May 2014

My T-Shirt Came!

It's been a little while since I have blogged on here but slowly I'm making my through my GCSEs (7 down, 5 to go!) . However, the lovely Leanne from the opperations team visited our school on Wednesday to give us an informative fundraising meeting about planning our different events. Plus, we got hold of our t-shirts which I was overly excited about! 


I also finished my 'Camps International' bracelet which took me ages but looks so good now it's complete! 

I'm so happy that I've almost finished school and can have 12 weeks of intense fundraising and relaxing! August the 6th (I think it's then) I am doing a sponsored trek with a fellow fundraiser, Louis, which we are currently looking forward to completing (I hope the weather holds off!) 

Now, this is only a quick post as I will do a post tomorrow as I am doing a carboot sale! 

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment