Wednesday 16 April 2014

What's happening this week?

Hello fellow fundraisers! I thought I will give you an insight to what's happening on my fundraising journey this week!

Tonight, I am setting up my stall once again at my brother's football match selling: teas, coffees, sweets & chocolate (which proved quite popular for the kids!) in the hope to raise a little bit more towards my fund.

Then on Friday, I am baking cakes that I have been asked to bake in return for a donation towards my expedition. One of them is a bit of a challenge and will reveal my inner Mary Berry as if it goes wrong, well....don't even get me started! Keep your eyes peeled for the recipe! 

Sunday, the thought of Easter egg hunts and chocolate springs to mind, but not for me. Instead, my mum will be standing in a field selling bits and bobs from the boot of her car! Unfortunately, I cannot be at this one as I am at my dads and away in Sheffield - poor mum! But, I will let you know how it goes!  

I also want to give a massive thank you to Leanne at Camps International for sharing my blog and giving me some amazing opportunities!



Chloe

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment